Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anyone want to Dance?

So...not so great at keeping resolutions as you can see! It's been exactly 3 months since I've been on to update the blog...I mean you know I've been busy...work, kids, life, laundry, work, kids, life, laundry...and so on and so on...

BUT, some friends reminded me last week that it had been a while since I've posted, so I've GOT TO GET BETTER. I mean it would require me to NOT go straight to bed after the girls get in bed...but I am TIRED. I have come to realize that either I sleep, or I'm lousy the next day, so my choice has been to sleep, sorry to anyone that was disappointed!!

On a positive note, I'm really ready to dance! I'm doing an awesome Bible study at church, "When Wallflowers Dance" and not only is the study very eye opening, it's very refreshing as well to be sitting in the room with so many awesome women of God that are all in some way or another the same "dance" or lack there of that I am in. I mean, I used to be SO SO SO connected, connected to God, to my Faith, to my DAILY walk with HIM. But life has gotten me down, not emotionally so much as spiritually. Sure, I am a strong Christian woman, I love my Lord, I love my family, and my life. But I need to spend more time with HIM, more QUALITY time. So I'm asking my prayer warrior friends out there, that I KNOW I have, to please pray for my walk. So that I may be in step with HIS Dance daily, and that everything else I do reflects the dance that I am starting my day with. THANK YOU FRIENDS!

1 comment:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Wow. I loved reading this. I am praying for you girl. I know your life is chaos too but you are right, it is so important to invest the time with Him. You are a precious face to look at on Wed night and I love watching you dance! I love ya!!