Okay, I resolve to do better at this blogging thing this year! PROMISE!!
BUT, I need some help. First of all, the layout (colors, design, etc) don't really portray who we are...I mean it's nice and all, but I'd like a little more "spunk" if you will, any gurus out there that can help??
Also, I CAN NOT figure out how to allow someone to comment. It appears that the settings are correct, but the options to comment are not there??? HELP!
Once I don't feel like a blog beginner, I'll probably be hooked, I'm sure! Kind of like coupons...I'm getting addicted, and I can hear the conversation that is to come...umm are you seriously saving money by being this crazy over coupons? Well, my attempts are to certainly try, and I'm taking advice from friends, and praying that it will work!!
So...any advice on the above topics is GREATLY appreciated!



2 comments:
too cute! Yeah my page is boring also. I need some help with it too. Coupons.. FYI Harris Teeter has triple coupons this week til Sunday!
Hey girl - Congrats on getting the comments up!! Yee haw! I'm definitely not a guru, but if you go to www.cutestblogontheblock.com they have some beautiful (free) templates and explanations as to how to post them on yours...if I can do it, anybody can! That might be a start for you!
On another note, love this pic of you! Was that a mullet you were sporting? :)
Post a Comment