Friday, November 14, 2008

3 Months...guess we're busy!

SO it's been 3 LONG months since I last posted. Of course a lot has gone on since then! Both girls had birtday parties, Sage is 3 now, and Lyla is one! I can't believe they are getting so big!

We had a great summer, and have had a great fall! Sage is getting very exicted about Santa coming soon...but reminds us that it's not Christmas yet, if she sees someone that has already put lights up. One of Sage's favorite things to do is Gymnastics. She goes to the Little Gym on Tuesday nights, and now she is a "Funny Bug" so she goes into class on her own. She really does awesome with it, I'm so impressed with her skills already! She also loves to sing, and she's pretty good at that too! In fact, we've been listening to my choir CD for the Christmas show at church, and I bet she knows more of the songs than I do~

Her sister is very busy these days as well. She's walking all of the time now, and running most of the time. She wants to do everything that Sage is doing all of the time. She's a very happy little girl, and very rambunctious. She's often falling off of what ever she is on, but it never phases her, she bounces right back up and keeps going.

http://targetphoto.kodakgallery.com/ShareLanding.action?c=13kj6lke.bh21fje&x=0&y=-lx7zuc&localeid=en_US&cm_mmc=site_email-_-site_share-_-core-_-view_photos_album

Here are a few pictures of them both...if you can't get to the link, I'll post some on the Blog soon.