Does this look like someone that would be so silly, active, and mischevious? Well it is! When they say that no two kids are the same....BOY are they right! Lyla is nothing like her sister. She is into EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING!
When Missing, Lyla can often be found in Duke's water or food dish, at his cage eating his treats, or even upstairs by herself, clapping and laughing. The last one threw us for a loop. I remember being able to leave Sage in one spot for ever, she would sit there and play. NOT LYLA! The other night, Chris heard her in the monitor. Assuming that I took her upstairs, just just peeked around the corner to make sure that I was not still sitting at the computer. I WAS....Lyla went upstairs by her self, and was sitting in front of her room, smiling and clapping when her daddy bolted up the stairs to find her.
So the next picture is a bit more realistic, notice that she's between the furniture? Yes, that's Lyla!

