Okay, so everyone's doing it. And I have two kids, a full time job, a house to keep, and yada yada yada...so I have time to do it too, right? YAH RIGHT!
But, I thought I'd give it a shot. Maybe at least I can post weekly.
We've got two beautiful girls now and it's hard to keep everyone in the loop, so this seems like the perfect solution!
Here's a pic of our two ladies. Sage is 2 now, she's loving every minute of being two, and more importantly, loving her new little "sissy" Lyla. Lyla was born on Oct 15th, and we are loving her to death, just like we did with her big sister. Our family is growing, so this year, our house needed to grow too! We've had so many changes this year, it's been a whirl wind that's for sure!
I also got a new job, I have to go back to my old one for one week after my Maternity Leave ends on January 7th, and then I'll start at the new job January 14th! I'm really looking forward to it, but I'll miss being home with little Lyla.
Well, this is a good start I guess. The little one calls, so Mommy jumps~
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment